Where can I find my 1098-T form or billing statements?

Locating your 1098-T tax form

To locate your 1098-T tax form on the Transact Payment portal, click Tax Forms in the left-hand pane.


Locating your billing statement

To locate billing statements, click Statements in the left-hand pane.

Note: If the Tax Forms or Statements option is not available, please contact your school’s student accounts office for assistance. For your school’s phone number, check your school’s website or click Help in the left-hand pane.

If you encounter an issue or have any questions, please contact student support via chat. We are available Monday- Friday 8am- 5:30 pm ET. 

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 7 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.