Please note depending on your school setup, to get to your Transact portal you may have to login to your school portal first. See example below:
Login to your my.school.edu portal login using your student id and password
Click on “Finances” tab or "payments" tab or you may see a "payment plans" tab just depends on the school. It should then route you to your Transact portal overview page.
Also depending on your school setup you may just need to go directly to the Transact portal URL and log in with the account you created when you enrolled into a payment plan See example below:
Transact Portal URL https://commerce.cashnet.com/myschoolpay
1. Once you are logged into your Transact portal, on the left side, select Payment Plans. Then select auto pay.
2. A sidebar will open on the right-hand side that looks like this & then scroll down to where it says view or edit details here & click on it.
3. If you are looking to change your auto pay, then you will click on change auto pay button that is located right next to payment method.
4. A sidebar will open on the right-hand side that looks like this. You click on change again and either add a new card or bank account.
5. You will then scroll down, agree to the terms & conditions by checking the box. Then click on continue at the bottom right corner.
6. Last step! Let’s make sure we have your correct information. Click continue at the bottom right hand corner.
7. You have successfully changed your auto pay payment method when you see this. You will click on close at the bottom. You'll set! Yay!