1. On the left side of the page, select Make a Payment.
2. Select the item box(es) of the item(s) you want to pay for. Checkout and follow the steps to complete the payment.
3. Select International payment, and then click Continue in the bottom right corner.
4. Select a country from the What country you are paying from? dropdown list.
5. Depending on the country selected, the available payment methods load, along with the real-time currency exchange rate for each payment method. You may choose Transact IFT, Fywire, Convera, Western Union, etc.
Note: When making international payments using Transact IFT option, students/parents are not required to log in to an external site for making a payment. Please visit Transact's IFT step-by-step guide How to make an international payment using Transact IFT.
6. After selecting a payment method, provide the information requested based on the country you are paying from. Transact Payments will populate any non-sensitive details already saved in the system to facilitate this process.
7. Depending on the payment method selected, you may be directed to an external website; in the case of a bank transfer, the customer will be provided the bank transfer instructions. These instructions will also be emailed to the customer.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions on Transact IFT, Flywire, or Convera/Western Union website, contact their customer service department.
- Flywire- https://www.flywire.com/company/contact
- Western Union- https://wucare.westernunion.com/s/customer-care-home?language=en_US
- Convera- Convera GlobalPay or email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 1-877-218-8829
- Transact IFT- Transact IFT FAQ
If you encounter an issue or have any questions, please contact student support at 877-405-4937. We are available Monday- Friday 8am-9pm ET.